Scope of Position
• Overall responsibility for building business relationships with current, former and new clients.
• Marketing PA CareerLink services to the Berks County business community.
• Continually review business opportunities.
• Contact employers by phone or in person and attempt to schedule face to face meetings.
• Perform initial and follow-up client visits as necessary.
• Address human resource and staff concerns.
• Interface with other company departments and employees.
• Provide, as required, target estimates or goals and periodic progress reports.
• Develop a network for potential business leads. Analyze and understand current labor market information.
• Analyze and understand current labor market information.
• Represent EDSI/CareerLink at conferences, meetings and selected social functions as required.
• Attend Chamber events and other economic gatherings as necessary.
• Follow up with EDSI/CareerLink employees to ensure that client expectations are met.
• Enter employer information into all appropriate databases and monitor employer activities.
- Conduct Work keys profiles as needed.
- Meet performance criteria on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
- Identify and follow up on On-the-Job Training (OJT) opportunities as required.
- Organize and attend job fairs, on site and off site recruitments.